Landscape Lighting Maintenance Program
- Two times a year - Daylight Savings - April and November.
- Reconfigure lamp placement to accommodate for growing plant material, such as shrubs and roots.
- Lens cleaning and placement.
- Tightening of terminal block screws.
- Replacement of fixture sockets.
- Re-aiming of fixtures.
- Replacement of lamps (every 12 to 18 months).
*When a lamp burns out, it reduces the voltage draw on the system and causes the others to burn brighter than normal, eventually causing successive burnouts.