Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the Annual Maintenance Agreement:
1. How did you come up with the total annual cost?
All pricing is based on total individual service costs collectively and divided by 12 for the monthly cost.
2. Do I have to get all of the maintenance services in the agreement?
Yes, with the exception of Fall Core Aeration and Overseeding. We have evaluated each property and established the services and occurrences based on the existing landscape. We want all of the properties we maintain to stand out from those maintained by other landscape service providers.
3. Can I add additional maintenance services to my annual agreement?
Yes. If you would like additional service added to the agreement let us know and we will revised and send you an updated agreement, either by mail or email.
4. Can I use another service provider for Fall Core Aeration and Overseeding of my Fescue turf?
Yes. If you already have a service provider
5. Can I use my current lawn care (chemical) service provider?
Yes. If Handy Andy is not currently treating your lawn and you are under contract with another service provider you can fulfill the obligation with that provider. We do require all turf that we maintain to be treated to uphold our image.
6. Is there a discount for prepayment in full of the total cost of services?
Yes. There is a 5% prepayment discount if you pay the total annual cost by March 31st.
7. Can I set up a monthly auto-pay?
Yes. We can schedule a credit card to be charged on either the 1st or the 15th of each month for the monthly amount.
8. Can I add additional maintenance services at a later date?
Yes. Additional maintenance services can be added at a later date. The cost will either be prorated or divided fully over the remainder of the agreement, based on the remaining occurrences and the service’s annual cost. Services will automatically renew annually. The rate the following year and each year thereafter would be spread out over 12 months.
9. Does the agreement automatically renew?
Yes. The agreement will renew each year on the agreement start date indefinitely.
10. Is this agreement binding?
No. You can terminate this agreement per items 6 and 7 in the “terms and conditions” section of the agreement.